Sunday, November 6, 2011

Out for a spell

After my daughters finally game of the year, I was able to get out for a short spell before dark. With the limited amount of time I had, I decided to hit up my favorite little spring creek.

 It wasnt long before I got my first wild brown. He came from the little break behind the exposed boulder in the photo to the left.  He took the Golden oldie.

 I was not surprised at all the trees and tree branches down from the October snow.




The stretch I fished is my favorite. It holds many wild browns and the beauty is hard to beat.

 I worked up stream and got "more then 4". All took the Golden Oldie.  With sun fading away, and cold returning, I made my way back to my car.  All the while being thankful to have had the time to get out at this time of year.








3 comments:

  1. Nice outing, short but productive.
    The stream in its Autumn flow is beautiful as are the spots on that first brown.

    Well done J.U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice evening of fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brt- Thank you, The last brown pic, had to much glare.

    G leck- It was enjoyable. Thank you

    ReplyDelete