Thursday, September 22, 2011

Magic tool, Creativity, and some new flies.

I have owned a MP magic tool for what seems like forever. I never really used it. Its a very simple tool set that like all MP tools seems over priced. Its certainly worth the investment. I like it for making simple hackle collars.
I sat down a decided I would design some soft hackle flies. I love to use cdc for soft hackles. It is my favorite next to partridge. So with the magic tool and some cdc I got started.................

The batch

The Atomic caddis

F3

F3

F7

G4

Sealy Rocko Wormy


 Now its just a matter of testing how effective they truly are...............I'll find out.



2 comments:

  1. Nice looking flies! Send some this way I will help you find out if they catch fish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you George. I will twist you up a couple for sure.

    ReplyDelete